Duties of the office of vice president for student affairs
1) Administering all student affairs of university.
2) Studying the students’ problems and making decision about them.
3) Supervising the execution of proceedings and regulations concerned with students.
4) Determining and proposing the general principals of students' counseling.
5) Supervising the dependent subset sections in order to make sure that they are doing their responsibilities well.
6) Scheduling extra curriculum activities for students.