Center For Martyrs' descendants & War victims
- Preparing statistics, information, features of martyrs’ descendants, updating and analyzing them and presenting reports to the relevant authorities.
- Supervising and pursuing the execution of the resolutions and circulars regarding the descendants’ affairs.
- Creating harmony with all organizations involved in their affairs such as “Martyr Foundation”, to solve their problems in the university.
- Identifying, collecting, classifying, recording, and protecting the works of eight year holly defense in order to publicize the culture of martyrdom and revive the memories of martyrs and war victims.
- Establishing continuous relation with the preservation center of works and publication of values of holly defense, armed forces headquarter, ministry of Culture and Islamic guidance, and other organizations related to holly defense in order to prepare the holly defense encyclopedia, publish poster, book, film,etc.
- Regulating the proposals, instructions, and the necessary methods to perform the descendants’ affairs well.
- Scheduling their favorite economic, cultural, social facilities and presenting welfare and advisory services necessary to descendants and their families.